Friday 19 July 2013

Get On Your Tuxes!

Wow. It's been a while hasn't it? I just checked to see when the last time I posted was. 10 days ago. Whoa. So, here's another quickie notd post, in my sad attempt to catch up... I am working on some new content and just getting out of this rut though, so yay to that!
Behold- Black Tie Affair, Hard Candy's take on this whole black and white party. And while I think you'd get kicked out of an actual black tie event for wearing this, it's fun and cute and was super cheap. They're like $4 normally and I had a $1 off coupon. This was great, one thick coat on top of China Glaze Aquadelic, in my bathroom lighting.
It's funny, because I remember that huge big dramafest between Lyndrella and Cover Band when they copied her, and now every drugstore, salon and indie brand has there own version. I personally have no problem with dupes, with any kind of brand, as long as their not too blatant and preferably in a different price bracket. What do y'all think? Do you agree with me or take a different stance?





No comments:

Post a Comment