Saturday 2 March 2013

Waves

Hey Everybody!
I'm trying to clean out my folders and use all my old pictures, and this is a real old picture, lemme tell you! This is actually the first polish I took a picture of, and it was used as underwear for my very first NOTD, which was Indian Ocean, btw :)
Anyways, Joe Fresh Wave is a truly gorgeous colour! It's a very light, baby blue, with some light shimmer :) It was a dream to work with, and only took two coats for full opacity, which is amazing for this light of a colour.
Also, I must add how dark my hands are! Okay, probably not to many people, but I am so darn pasty now, I couldn't believe how tanned my hands looked in this picture, taken in August. Anyways, this is natural light, which I'm aching for now, as pictures come out so much crisper and nicer :)



2 comments:

  1. I was at JCPenny this last week checking out the Sephora sales and noticed a big sign saying Joe Fresh Spring 2012! So I'm thinking I'll actually get to try this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is great, love it!

    ReplyDelete