Sunday 24 March 2013

Kiss Me Mistletoe

Wow guys, long time no talk! I had some issues with blogger but they have all been resolved :)
I show a lot of Color Club, don't I? But it's one of my favourite brands. It used to tie with China Glaze but there Hologlam just can't compare to the Halo Hues. Julep and Essence are close seconds, but i love everything about Color Club :D
Anyways, this collection is one of my favorites. I'd say these are all pretty HTF, but I've managed to claim 4 out of 6. Win!
Kiss Me Mistletoe is a gorgeous green foil that smells like Christmas trees :) Only two coats for my long nails to show no nail line. Color Club Perfect Molten is an exact dupe for this, in case the smell bugs you.
Cheers until next time!







2 comments:

  1. i wish i had some cool nail polish *dramatic sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can if you answer your calls! Sheesh woman ;)

      Delete