Sunday 24 February 2013

There Aren't Any Good Mitzi Puns...

Eek! It's been so long! I can't believe I did that, sorry! However, I have the absolute best remedy.
What is that, you ask? Well, a gorgeous polish; of course!
Here today we have the gorgeous Zoya Mitzi : aka bottle of awesomeness. Mitzi here is a grossly-beautiful yellow green. Totally weird description, I know, but it is. It's one of those ugly yet pretty things, so it goes very well with me (a little self deprecating humour never hurt anyone ;D ). It's part of the Zoya Matte Collection, which only makes me want me want Phoebe more...
Anyways... Mitzi is very quick drying, and quite self leveling, which is a very nice surprise :) this was three coats, no topcoat to change the lovely finish. Artificial lights.
So guys, you enjoying the polish as much as me? Its weird, because I think I'd not like it, if it wasn't for the fact it's matte.






6 comments:

  1. oh wow! i really really love this colour, so super unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! I keep adding it to my cart, but then something else comes up. I really need to just buy it sometime lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so one of those people! I'm so indecisive and always end up leaving full carts. This was one sale for $4, so I finally grabbed it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so awesome colour!)))) yummyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this colour is awesome!:)
    in my country you can't buy zoya nail polishes but i have just ordered my very first zoya from salenail.com, i'm so excited. it will be from the pixie dust collection!:)

    ReplyDelete