Wednesday 10 October 2012

Loch Ness Mystery

 
Let me start off this post by saying, I'm not a hippie when it comes to my polishes. I slather on formeldyde and camphor and other terrible thing to get that pretty colour on my nails. But with that said, I was really exited about getting to try Scotch Naturals, a water based, chemical-free, cruelty-free nail polish. I had my worries at first, did any of you have those kiddie nail polishes that were water based, but never showed up or dried? This was not the case with Scotch Naturals, it only took two easy coats, but if I wasn't taking pictures, one would have been fine. It dried quickly and it's such a gorgeous colour! These photos didn't show up colour accuratly though, in real life this is much less blue and much brighter. The last picture is the most colour accurate. The corner of the bottle in the first picture is pretty acurate too.
The best part of this is that you don't get the smell, though, I love it, and so does Blue.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: