Tuesday 3 July 2012

Summer Confuses Me.

So apparently my mind and the rest of the world don't match up. I've been thinking it was Saturday.
Oops.
But I warned you. It's Summer, and there are no days for me any more, heck, there are barely hours for me. Going to bed at 3:00, meh. Waking up at 2:30, oh well...
Anyways, this week's song is by one of my favourite artists. I've literally loved her since I was little, and yes, she has been around this long. And she's still great. Not to mention the fact that she just had a baby that is crazy adorable. Anyways, I know I'm bugging you, so I'll tell you who it is.

Pink- Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

This song needs more attention, it is fantabulous (I don't care if that's a word or not!). So listen to it! Anyways, I think I'm just going to stop lying to both of us and let the song of the week be Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. And now I'm going to stop writing because my nails are wet and typing without ruining them is taking forever.
Hope your having a good Summer (or Winter, you Aussies :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment