Monday 30 April 2012

Too Soon

By Hey Ocean! is the 'Song of The Week'. Let me just start by saying I love Hey Ocean!, they are just amazing in my books, and the fact that they're Canadian (eh!) doesn't hurt either :) Plus, the video is one of those understated-ly amazing things, that proves something can be great without FLASHY! and boobs and butts hanging out. I mean, this is me talking -the person who bought $40 worth of glitter in one shot- so to have something not super sparkly and fancy that I like has to be good. Anyways, hope you had a great weekend, and about Sierra, I'll just tell you right now, that it is not the last misspelled post you will see from here (and by the way, I don't have a choice either :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_nhssMi2FtA&list=PL82989983D8F52D00

No comments:

Post a Comment