Saturday 24 March 2012

Animal Testing

I am a cruelty free cosmetics buyer. Or try the very best I can to be one. Which means, on this blog, you won't find Sally Hasen, Covergirl, Maybelline, Rimmel or other companies that do on this site. Why? Because it's wrong. Cosmetics are such unnecessary things. Don't get me wrong, I love a good lip gloss as much as the next girl, but I don't think it's worth the life of a helpless animal, stuck in a small metal cage and painfully experimented on until they die. I'm not trying to shame people who do buy cosmetics tested on animals, I'm just stating my opinion and hoping that you reconsider your opinion, or perhaps find out that some companies do test on animals and which ones they are.I have found many brands that are cheaper AND better quality and that don't hurt bunnies. Examples include, but aren't limited to LA Colors, Claire's/Icing, Sinful Colors and Wet N Wild. I know I can't change anyone elses opinion, and that some people (anyone who lives in China) may not have a choice, but I know I do, and hope I can help convince  you animal testing is wrong, unnecessary, and show you some great alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment